But now Livingfresh will provide you are service and an agreement that no other company can in Australia can provide. We can guarantee that with one application of our product that we use will neutralise the meth to non-detectable levels.
You as the property owner must prove to your local council through industrial hygienist reports that the property is safe to occupy before your property can be re-claimed.
OUR PRODUCT & CAPABILTIES CAN DO THIS EVERYTIME WITHOUT FAIL EVERYTIME FOR A FRACTION OF THE PRICE.
First time Clearance guaranteed.
By using a qualified Hygienist for pre-remediation testing, the advantages are they will identify hazards on site, provide an indication of the level of contamination and provide detailed information on how to remediate the site & a suggested work scope. Testing can identify chemicals or hazards that you cannot see or smell and for example methamphetamine residues not visible, and some chemicals that may be in the air at hazardous levels, will not be visible or present odours.
After decontamination, it is extremely important for testing to be carried out by a qualified hygienist, to avoid any liability issues. A final site validation report from a qualified hygienist is required to comply with OH&S requirements to re-claim your building.
This is what Livingfresh can Guarantee,
– No one has cleaned more meth labs in Australia than Livingfresh.
– No one can acquire the clearance required by a hygienist quicker then Livingfresh.
– Livingfresh will beat any competitors price on remediation.
– Our price is firm with no variations.
– If the premises cannot be cleared there will be no charge for our mitigation and Livingfresh will foot the bill for the hygienist.
– First time clean, first time clearance virtual guaranteed.
– Livingfresh can attend any property in Australia & New Zealand with in 24 hours.
For a “fair dinkum quote” and answers to your queries, please call Livingfresh on 1300 727 077 or follow the contact link.