livingfresh is committed to developing and maintaining an environment that enhances human health and fosters a transition toward sustainability, and to make every effort to operate our business in an environmentally responsible manner. We have adopted a commercial integrated facility program that is designed to increase the health and quality of our buildings for the benefit of our employees, occupants and the environment. Commitment livingfresh is committed to complying with all applicable environmental laws and regulations, and recognise that reducing the environmental impact of our products and operations is an important part of the value we deliver to our customers. We strive to achieve environmental excellence and work with our employees, customers and suppliers to meet the environmental commitments below.
livingfresh is committed to a green cleaning process and continuous improvement in:
- Demonstrating institutional practices that promote sustainability, including measures to increase efficiency and use of renewable resources, and to decrease production of waste and hazardous materials, both in livingfreshâ€™s operations and in those of its suppliers.
- Promote relevant â€œGreenâ€ initiatives by way of our employees, strategic partners and suppliers.
- Be guided by the principle of continuous improvement of environmental performance.
- Developing planning tools to enable comparative analysis of sustainability implications and to support long-term economic, environmental and socially responsible decision-making.
- Establishing indicators for sustainability that will enable monitoring reporting and continuous improvement.
- Use of Green Cleaning Chemicals and Products
- Materials, chemicals and products do not contain phosphates and are biodegradable.
- Continuously review our Environmental â€œGreenâ€ Statement and ensure it remains appropriate to the nature, scale and environmental impacts of our activities and services.